- Turnstile made entirely of stainless steel
- Easy assembly and installation
- Very low energy consumption
- Low-maintenance electromechanical locking mechanism
- A convenient version with a servo drive is available as an option
- Very robust and durable construction
- Easy integration of access control devices and controls
- Optionally available with weather protection roof and mounted lights
BG Drives AXgo performance turnstiles
The ideal access control to company premises indoors and outdoors, in sports and leisure facilities and outdoor pools.
Controlled access to land and buildings is becoming more and more important for security. Person detection, control of pedestrian flows or targeted access control have become necessary in many plant areas.
Turnstiles from BG Drives offer an optimal solution for reliable access control. In combination with modern access control systems, they are almost insurmountable and protect without cost-intensive personnel expenditure.
The turnstile can be driven manually by the user or with the optional servo drive.
The turnstile systems of the AXgo Performance series can be controlled separately for both passage directions and have a multifunctional control in connection with a robust and maintenance-free blocking unit.
Manipulation is effectively prevented by an integrated reverse rotation lock, thereby preventing unauthorized access. As a further protection against manipulation, the turnstile has an integrated climb-over protection as standard.
The behavior in the event of a power failure can be freely selected. By default, the output is enabled and the input remains locked. Optionally, the turnstile can be configured for free passage via manual unlocking. This unlocking is possible in both directions and can also be done individually for only one direction of rotation.
The AXgo Performance turnstiles are delivered pre-configured and enable quick and convenient assembly and commissioning on site.
Alternatively, the turnstiles can also be delivered fully assembled in connection with a foundation frame.
The following options and versions are available:
- Version in powder coating RAL9006 and turnstile in brushed stainless steel
- Customer-specific special colors are possible
- Various attachment columns and operating columns are optionally available
- Weather protection roof
- Mounted lights
- FHT03B allows simultaneous access for rider and bike
- Variable options for extending access control
Long service life
- No parts that wear out
- Simple commissioning and operation
- Easy implementation with control via volt-free contacts
Standardized interfaces for great flexibility
- The housing is fabricated 100% in stainless steel.
- Low impact forces and a highly sensitive contact detection system give optimum protection for persons and their two-wheeled conveyances.
- Space-saving double systems
- Modular combination of equipment elements
- Long-lasting quality for use in buildings or on outdoor premises Low power consumption
- Installation in areas with aggressive environments possible
- Distances between moving and fixed components are dimensioned to that there is no risk of injury.