- Up to 7 m lane width Rugged construction
- Rapid opening and closing times of 4.0 s / 6.0 s / 8.0 s
- Particularly suitable for company gateways, logistic centers, gated communities, etc.
- Increased site security with optional boom skirt
The AXpark Performance P4000 barrier from BG Drives has been developed with present-day needs in mind. State-of-the-art technology and rugged design combine to give you a wide range of functions and excellent value for money. Very fast opening times of no more than 4.0 seconds make this barrier the ideal choice for installation at heavily frequented industrial and commercial sites.
The universal design concept, suitable for lane widths of up to 7 m, give it flexibility and enable it to control even very wide site entrances.
Various interfaces make AXpark barriers future proof and compatible with remote control networks, so that they can for example be operated via Ethernet TCP/IP connections. Cutting-edge control technology, robust mechanisms and low-wear, heavy duty servo drives offer you excellent high quality barriers. Minimum power consumption and low maintenance costs complete the picture.
As with every barrier from BG Drives, the AXgate PERFORMANCE P4000 has been developed to comply with the latest European safety standards and meet the requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. In addition, the barrier complies with the safety specifications of the EU Construction Products Regulation No. 305/2011 and may therefore be installed in areas where pedestrian traffic cannot be excluded. The barrier has been inspected by TÜV Nord Cert GmbH to verify its compliance with the requirements of the safety standards EN13241 and EN12453 relating to low impact forces, wind load and safe opening.
- Customized color scheme: on request
- Multifunctional controls:
- Configuration tool for PC 2-channel
- loop detector
- 8 x digital inputs
- 6 x semiconductor outputs
- 6 x relay outputs
- Freely assignable input and output functions Interfaces (on board)