AXgo Performance FHT03B
- Completely in stainless steel (DIN grade 1.4301)
- Controlling site access for rider and bicycle Simple installation and commissioning
- Low operating forces for enhanced user safety
- Integral bicycle recognition
A large number of your staff cycle to work? Good for their health and good for the environment! You want controlled access for employees that also lets them bring their bicycles onto the company premises? The robust FHT03B turnstiles of the AXgo product range are the ideal solution for this, the controlled admittance of personnel being combined with a separate gate for their bicycles.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Utility companies
- sports and leisure facilities
- gated communities
Activating the access control system (e.g. via a card reader) releases the turnstile for the appropriate direction of passage. A detection device (loop, optical sensors) integrated according to the customer’s wishes recognizes the accompanying bicycle and opens the bicycle gate so that both rider and bicycle can enter.
After a set time the bicycle gate closes automatically.
The turnstiles of the AXgo Performance product range are hallmarked by their robust construction, the designer’s attention to practical details, their low maintenance costs and their energy-efficient drive technology. They can also be adapted to suit individual needs by various bolt-on enclosures and other accessories such as overhead lighting and direction indicators.
- FHT03B allows simultaneous access for rider and bike
- Variable options for extending access control Long service life
- No parts that wear out
- Simple commissioning and operation
- Easy implementation with control via volt-free contacts Standardized interfaces for great flexibility
- The housing is fabricated 100% in stainless steel.
- Low impact forces and a highly sensitive contact detection system give optimum protection for persons and their two-wheeled conveyances.
- Space-saving double systems
- Modular combination of equipment elements
- Long-lasting quality for use in buildings or on outdoor premises Low power consumption
- Installation in areas with aggressive environments possible
- Distances between moving and fixed components are dimensioned to that there is no risk of injury.